- Work with PO & stakeholders to identify and clear functional requirements;
- Work with the Business team to prioritize requirements to maximize business value;
- Detail requirements to ensure the requirements are understood by the development team;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the existing product, discover issues, and deliver better value to the end-user;
- Perform the integration test to control product quality;
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
- Experience 2 – 3 years working as a Business Analysis in Product companies;
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Having an end-user and modeling mindset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
- No English is required.
Attitude: Self-discipline and willingness to learn new things.
- Attractive Salary, 100% Salary for 2 months probation;
- 13th salary, holiday bonus: 30/04 – 01/05, 02/09, 20/10, 08/03, v…v;
- Allowance: Lunch, parking fee, v…v;
- Working time: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday);
- Fund for Training & Development;
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year;
- Personal Healthcare Insurance besides Social and Medical Insurance;
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year;
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Phone/Zalo/Tele: (+84) 367.910.343
- Địa chỉ: Văn phòng Hà Nội: Tầng 3 (Cogo Coworking Space), số 1 Thái Hà, Trung Liệt, Đống Đa, TP Hà Nội.