- Develop quality mobile applications;
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications;
- Design highly scalable, testable code;
- Discover and fix programming bugs.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have built at least two apps with Flutter;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building;
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store is a plus.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins;
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of;
- Be able to self-manage and work remotely.
Attitude: Professional, Detail-oriented, Desire to work in a startup environment.
- Gross salary: $750 – $1200 (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Yearly bonus: 13th-month salary and performance-based bonus (as company’s policy)
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 35 3141458
- Hanoi Office: No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: 1st Floor Area C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, DaKao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh.