- Administer monthly payroll.
- Communicate C&B programs and guidelines to help managers and staff understand all aspects of the compensation program.
- Update regularly the market compensation & benefit trend and new Law relating labour code, tax, insurance.
- Perform all the reports and activities related to social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, Personal Income Tax.
- Manage and administer the employee labour contracts.
- Prepares and administer all periodical labour reports required by the Government, People Director
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree in any fields, Administration & HR Management is preferred
- Knowledge: At least 2 years of working at the same position (preferred in E-commerce industry and multinational corporations)
- Skills: Good communication skills, Negotiation skills, English (basic: reading & writing skill)
- Attitude: Responsibility, Enthusiasm, Hardworking
- Gross salary: 500 – 600 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr