- Review internal and external contracts upon the request of other Departments and/or the assignment of BOD and/or Line manager;
- Draft new contract templates, internal documents/ Power of Attorney and/or other documents upon the request of other Departments and/or the assignment of BOD and/or Line manager;
- Conduct research on legal regulations related to issues arising in the Company’s business operation;
- Participate in building internal processes to meet the Company’s business operation needs;
- Promptly update and provide guidance on new regulations directly affect the Company’s business operation (Tax Law, Labor Law, Law on Enterprises, Code of Civil, Law on Commercial Arbitration,… etc);
- Carry out legal procedures related to the Company’s business operation at State agencies upon the request of other Departments and/or the assignment of BOD and/or Line manager;
- Participate in legal proceedings on behalf of the Company in case of dispute upon the assignment of BOD and/or Line manager;
- Other tasks under the assignment of Line manager.
- Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Law
- Knowledge: Minimum 1 year of experience in law firms or the Legal department, preferably previous experience in an international company. Legal knowledge: Legal research, Legal composing, Legal review/ revise, Legal consulting, Compliance, Procedures (Investment, Enterprise, IP, M&A,…)
- Skills: Computer skills at MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint; Team-working, Independent-working, Effective Communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Attitude: Hard-working, dynamic and logical mindset, pay attention to details.
- Gross salary: 8.000.000 VND – 10.000.000 VND (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year.
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Add: Hanoi Office, No 1, Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi