- Recruit and manage contracts with talents (idol)
- Oversee day-to-day of talent’s activities, included content, performance and strategy
- Coordinate, dealing and manage talent agencies to reach company’s goal
- Gather insight as input for future roadmap and value propositions
- Work closely with operation team and sale team to successfully operation product well.
- Coordinating department objectives, timelines and schedules
- From time to time take lead or assist with other critical tasks as needed to contribute to the success of the company.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge: Strong understanding of social media apps & live streaming platforms; Ability to identify key market insights and analyze data trends
- Skills: Good interpersonal skill; Networking and good people management; Good oral and written communication skills; Change management
- Attitude: Detail & result-oriented; Responsibility; Enjoy the pressure of a high growth business environment; Work well under pressure and willing to work as needed to get the job done.
- Gross salary: 750 – 1100 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Hanoi Office: No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da Distric, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: Floor 9, Five Star Tower, 28Bis Mac Dinh Chi Street, DaKao Ward, Distric 1, Hochiminh City.