Product director is responsible for the vision and strategy of a product. Product director stays on top of current trends and develop long term plans for the success of the product.
- Work with the Technology and Sales/Marketing/KOLs teams to build and enhance products from existing ideas, and help to develop new concepts based on industry research and the needs of customers.
- Manage the life cycle of product line from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Prepare, maintain, and convert ideas to the product roadmap which defines product enhancement for short- and long-term releases
- Propose and control an overall product budget (including labor cost) to meet revenue goals
- Be responsible for product launching and releasing plans.
- Help to develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product with Marketing team. (Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports.)
- Be responsible for performance of subordinates and be the owner of team development by developing training plan internally and externally
- Involve in direct meetings with customers to gain more about customer insights, market demand and competitors.
- Bachelor degree majoring in IT, Design, Business Administration, Marketing Management or equivalent
- Project management certification is a plus
- TOEIC 785-900 or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years as a product manager.
- Have ideally deep understanding of SaaS
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Be experienced in product development of B2B product
- Be experienced in Affiliate marketing, Influencer marketing is a plus
- Being able to corporate CRM or ERP a plus
- Have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technology
- Have solid knowledge and experience on UI/UX
- Be able to work independently or in groups, withstand high pressure of work
- Know how to make short-term or long-term plans for the management team
- Have strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Be able to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Can-do attitude and demonstrated optimism are necessary.
- Be able to say “no,” but explain why in terms that stakeholders understand. Have transparent and fair mindset
- Gross salary: 2000 – 3000 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Hanoi Office: No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: Floor 9, Five Star Tower, 28Bis Mac Dinh Chi Street, DaKao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City.