- Work directly with the Product Director to build a product Roadmap including requirements, features & solutions.
- Analyze business needs to build requirements, prototype designs, UI / UX designs.
- Research and analyze user behavior from data analysis reports to suggest product improvement.
- Cooperate with the Development team to develop products in quality and on schedule and responsible for product quality.
- Combine data, market research and industry best practices to understand the problems, identify the opportunities to create value.
- Drive the effort to transform business problems into validated and effective solutions.
- Inform relevant departments of documents, development process and time mark.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge: 3-5 years of Product Management/ Product Owner. Capability for entrepreneurial thinking to evolve product roadmap and familiarity with the principles of design thinking, lean and agile software delivery. Superior design instincts with a keen eye for detail and a value Driver personality.
- Skills: Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Exceptional oral and written communication skills – articulate and able to understand technical subjects/emerging technologies and their relevance. Good communication in English.
- Attitude: Carefulness, Attention to Details, Eager to learn, Integrity, Proactive
- Gross salary: 1500 – 2000 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Yearly bonus: 13th-month salary and performance-based bonus (as company’s policy)
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Add: Floor 3, Cogo Coworking Space, 1 Thai Ha Street, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi