- General control to ensure import & purchase systems is smooth, ensure purchase quality, good price and delivery on time;
- Control import tax all shipments by checking customs process all shipment and handle problems arising from customs;
- Research, Update & comply with legal requirement affecting import goods;
- Evaluate suppliers/fowarder;
- Working with forwarder, insurance, vessels about fee, service;
- Check part name & HS code, control import tax for shipment by shipment;
- Handle problems arising;
- Other jobs as Manager’s assignment.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Import&Export or Logistics.
- Having at least 3 years experience in the equivalent major;
- Basic and professional knowledge of Import&Export and Law.
- Proficient in English & MS Office;
- Good communication and problem solving;
- High level of team-work skill with good ability to motivate team members.
- Dynamic, creative & proactive mind;
- Positive attitude and have sense of responsibility;
- Honest, self-discipline & be able to work under pressure.
Gross salary: 10.000.000 VND – 15.000.000 VND (competency-based), 100% Salary for Probation.
Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, laptop allowance: 300.000 VND/ month, free parking
Flexible working time as registered: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day from Monday to Friday)
- Paid leave up to 18 days/ year, one day off on employee’s birthday
Fund for Learning & Development, free snack in the office
Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Gift/ cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2/9,….)
Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
Team-building and company’s birthday from 2 times/year
Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238/ 0978 611 404 (Zalo)
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, Viet Tower, No 1 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: 1st Floor Area C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, DaKao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh.