- Discussing and planning sales strategies and target with BOD and product team to maximize revenue target;
- Being responsible for sales target;
- Leading and training the sales team (Telesales/Aftersale Team);
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets;
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets;
- Maintaining customer relationships to ensure best customer experience;
- Compiling and presenting sales reports;
- Details will be discussed in the interview.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or other related majors.
Knowledge/ Experience: At least 5 years working experience as a Telesales/Customer Services Manager in the Retail/ FMCG / Cosmetics industry
- Strong managerial, organizational, and sales skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Handling escalated customer complaints; Compiling and presenting sales reports;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitasking.
Attitude: Responsible, Result-oriented, Open-minded
Gross salary: Up to 25.000.000 VND (competency-based), commission based on performance, 100% Salary for Probation.
Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, laptop allowance: 300.000 VND/ month, free parking
Flexible working time as registered: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day from Monday to Friday)
- Paid leave up to 18 days/ year, one day off on employee’s birthday
Fund for Training & Development, Sports activities, free snack in the office
Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Gift/ cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2/9,….)
Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
Team-building and company’s birthday from 2 times/year
Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238/ 0978 611 404 (Zalo)
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, Viet Tower, No 1 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: 1st Floor Area C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, DaKao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh.