- Process cash and bank payments; issue invoices;
- Check the accuracy and completeness of supporting documents for the transactions before processing;
- Monitor account receivables and account payables;
- Book accounting transactions and prepare financial statements;
- Review contracts;
- Ensure tax compliance for the company (VAT, PIT, CIT, FCT) and the required reports of a FDI company;
- Filing documents for internal and external audit;
- Other tasks assigned by Financial Accounting Manager.
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant majors. National or international certificate in accounting and finance is a plus.
- At least 5-year experience in accounting; knowledge of general accounting principles and tax;
- Experience in digital marketing company/ multinational company/FDI company is a plus.
Skills: Decision making, time management, team-work, communication, English fluency and MS Office competency.
Attitude: Professional, active, pay attention to detail.
- Gross salary: 10.000.000 – 15.000.000 VND (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 816276691 (Ms.Trang)
- Hanoi Office: No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hochiminh Office: 1st Floor Area C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, DaKao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh.