- Guide and coordinate the activities of the Customer Services Team, supervise and monitor the Implementation of the working process of the members of team
- Assist the Customer services staff in solving cases Special arising Answering inquiries, Customer feedback within the scope of charge.
- Evaluate the performance of customer services staff.
- Improve and apply the workflow to increase the efficiency and productivity of the customer care department
- Organize and collect feedback from customers, organize the cause analysis, implementation measures and monitoring the implementation process
- Updating and managing customer information and data.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge: Having 2 year of experience in a similar position (Priority in Cosmetic or ICT)
- Skills: Good interpersonal skills, good customer service, good negotiation skills, easy-to-hear, non-lisp, stuttered voice and team management experience. Having skills to standardize the content of consulting / answering customers, building an effective customer care process. Ability to aggregate, analyze and report data well. Ability to plan and organize.
- Attitude: Hard-working, Professional, Detail-oriented
- Gross salary: 500 – 750 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Saturday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr