Ecomobi is looking for a Frontend Developer who will work with a cross-functional team to build products for millions of users in SEA and globally. This is a critical project that involves implementing highly interactive and modern web interfaces with React that will be used by businesses to serve their customers. The team is using a Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and daily meeting.
- Work collaboratively with the team to understand requirements, design, code, test and build great user interfaces and experiences for innovative applications.
- Work independently on tasks with the opportunity to get input from other engineers as needed.
- Participate in peer reviews of pull requests and provide productive feedback to improve the quality of work.
- Must have hands-on experience in React.js for at least 2-3 years;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows Redux;
- Experience in working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Knowledge about Real-time Web applications with WebSocket;
- Good knowledge of SASS, LESS, REST API, and HTML template engines;
- Good knowledge of server and database technologies including Linux, Nginx, MySQL, and MongoDB is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attractive gross salary (competency-based), 100% Salary for Probation.
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development.
- Yearly bonus: 13th-month salary and performance-based bonus (as the company’s policy)
- Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance besides Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/Zalo/Tele: 0367.910.343
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, Viet Tower, No 1 Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi