- Building a strong and long-term relationship with KOLs;
- Managing quality of KOLs and their post on all channels;
- Making sure KOLs on-air their post on times and on the right channel as in requirements;
- Supporting KOLs anytime to full fill the tasks and maintaining frequent contact with KOLs;
- Understanding KOLs’ insight and the targeted community they owned;
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends and market trends;
- Other tasks were assigned by the team leaders.
Qualifications: Bachelors or College degree
- Have knowledge in affiliate marketing, KOL/influencer marketing
- Have a basic understanding of e-commerce platform operation
- Be sensitive to technology and know-how to use data to optimize revenue and convince KOLs
- Bear KPIs on revenue and churn rate of KOLs on the system
- Be able to work under pressure
Skills: Good interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills; Networking and good people management; Change management.
Attitude: Professional, Enthusiastic, Aggressive, Result-oriented.
Gross salary: 7.000.000 IDR – 12.000.000 IDR (competency-based), 100% Salary for Probation.
Flexible working time as registered: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day from Monday to Friday)
Paid leave up to 18 days/ year, one day off on employee’s birthday
Fund for Training & Development, free snack in the office
Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Yearly bonus: 13th-month salary and performance-based bonus (as company’s policy)
Gift/ cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2/9,….)
Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
Team-building and company’s birthday from 2 times/year
Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 978 611 404 (Ms. Luong Vu – Zalo/ Whatsapp)
- Indonesia Office: GoWork Central Park, LG Floor, Jl. Letjen S. Parman No.28, Jakarta, Indonesia