- Lead and mentor Test team members;
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests;
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts;
- Control the quality of the company’s products (mainly web-based applications);
- Write test cases, test plans, and implement testing;
- Work with the Product Manager and other teams to receive requests, take control of working time;
- Report to Product Manager.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Technology or IT.
- At least 4 years experience in testing (Manual or Automation) & Experience leading and motivating test teams in a highly results oriented environment
- Experiences in web-based product tester;
- Ability to write test case & test plan.
- Good communications, leadership, team-working, independent-working;
- Ability to evaluate product and, be aware of common sense of product.
Attitude: Carefulness, attention to details, eager to learn, integrity, proactive.
- Gross salary: 850 – 1200 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi