Team PurposeWe’re looking for a UI/UX designer – who will work with a cross-functional team to build products for millions of users in SEA and global. This is a critical project that involves implementing highly interactive and modern Web / App Mobile interfaces that will be used by businesses to serve their customers. The team is using a Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives and Daily meeting.
- Work collaboratively with the team to understand requirements, build wireframe, UI design, and build great user interfaces and experiences for innovative applications;
- Research to determine user behavior / user habit;
- Work independently on tasks with the opportunity to get input from other engineers as needed;
- Participate in peer reviews of pull requests and provide productive feedback to improve quality of work.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in IT, Web Design or equivalent majors.
- Must have hands-on experience in UI visual / UX research for at least 2 years;
- Proficient in related designing software; Experience in working at a technology company is an advantage.
- Strong proficiency in design tools Figma, Adobe XD, Invision Studio,…;
- Must have knowledge of Interaction design: Wireframe/Prototype, UX patterns, Design Specification, Sitemap, Process flow;
- Thorough understanding of UI visual (color, spacing, rules,…) and its core principles;
- Basic knowledge of software development regulations: Waterfall / Agile; Knowledge of IOS, Android is a plus.
Skills: Good English skills (reading and writing), internetsonal and communication skills; Teamwork.
Attitude: Professional, Enthusiastic, Aggressive, Result-oriented.
Gross salary: 17.000.000 VND – 25.000.000 VND (competency-based), 100% Salary for Probation.
Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, laptop allowance: 300.000 VND/ month, free parking
Flexible working time as registered: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day from Monday to Friday)
Paid leave up to 18 days/ year, one day off on employee’s birthday
Fund for Training & Development, free snack in the office
Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
Gift/ cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2/9,….)
Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
Team-building and company’s birthday from 2 times/year
Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 35 3141458
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, Viet Tower, No 1 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi