- Work closely with Product Managers, and Developers to deliver excellent user experiences;
- Create wireframes and mockups or prototypes to articulate the desired experience to wide audiences;
- Translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces;
- Conduct research to identify user requirements;
- Review the usability, visual language and integrity of the product regularly;
- Design and manage visual guidelines of the project;
- Implement and iterate on designs and flows to ensure consistency across product’s platforms.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ of applied UI/UX design experience.
- Knowledge with Sketch, Invision and Adobe XD /Adobe Creative Suite. Have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web), desktop, and web;
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design;
- A functional understanding of front-end development;
- Have the ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for mobile and web.
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color);
- Ability to work well on an highly collaborative, and cross-functional team.
Attitude: Detail & result-oriented; Responsibility; Enjoy the pressure of a high growth business environment; Work well under pressure and willing to work as needed to get the job done.
- Gross salary: 700 – 1200 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Hanoi Office: No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi