We’re looking for a UI/ UX Team Leader – who will work with a cross-functional team to build products for millions of users in SEA and global. This is a critical project that involves implementing highly interactive and modern Web/ App Mobile interfaces that will be used by businesses to serve their customers. The team is using a Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily meeting.
- Work collaboratively with the team to understand requirements, build wireframe, UI design, and build great user interfaces and experiences for innovative applications;
- Research to determine user behavior/ user habit;
- Lead a team UI/ UX design to meet the team’s goals;
- Work independently on tasks with the opportunity to get input from other engineers as needed;
- Participate in peer reviews of pull requests and provide productive feedback to improve the quality of work.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in IT, Web Design, or equivalent majors.
- Must have hands-on experience in UI visual/ UX research for at least 3 years;
- Experience in managing a team with 2 – 3 members;
- Proficient in related designing software; Experience in working at a technology company is an advantage;
- Strong proficiency in design tools Figma, Adobe XD, Invision Studio,…;
- Must have knowledge of Interaction design: Wireframe/Prototype, UX patterns, Design Specification, Sitemap, Process flow;
- Thorough understanding of UI visual (color, spacing, rules,…) and its core principles;
- Basic knowledge of software development regulations: Waterfall / Agile; Knowledge of IOS, Android is a plus.
Skills: Able to use English (reading and writing), interpersonal and communication skills; Teamwork.
Attitude: Professional, Enthusiastic, Aggressive, Result-oriented.
- Attractive salary, 100% Salary for Probation;
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, laptop allowance: 400.000 VND/ month, free parking;
- Flexible working time as registered: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day from Monday to Friday);
- Paid leave up to 18 days/ year, one day off on employee’s birthday;
- Fund for Training & Development, free snack in the office;
- Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year;
- Gift/ cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2/9,….);
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance;
- Team-building and company’s birthday from 2 times/year;
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Add: Floor 3, Cogo Coworking Space, 1 Thai Ha Street, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi