- Manage office facilities, equipment and stationary; ensuring effective functioning and maintenance
- Purchase office supplies, stationery, etc.
- Provide reception duties such as receiving guests, express delivery, etc.
- Support in hotel and flight ticket booking, visa application, parking tickets and daily food & beverages for employees
- Support in organizing meetings, training workshops, internal events
- Monitor, update and maintain staff database (attendance, leave)
- Record staff monthly timesheets, check daily presence of staff, monitor annual leave, regulated leaves
- Coordinate admin functions among other offices in Thailand, Ho Chi Minh, Indonesia, etc.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Skills: Communication skills, Negotiation skills, English fluency
- Knowledge: Bachelor degree in any fields, Administration & HR Management is preferred
- Attitude: Responsibility, Enthusiasm
- Personality: Trustworthy, Careful, Attention to detail, Diligent
- Gross salary: Negotiable
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- PVI Healthcare for official staff
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills