Job title: Marketing (Communication) Executive
Location: Hanoi office, Vietnam
- Work closely with manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns across businesses.
- Work in collaboration with the related team to drive marketing goals such as brand awareness and system development through specific campaigns.
- Build end-to-end budget planning, strategy planning and execution across all channels – PR, Social, Digital, Events…
- Plan and run branding campaign to build a strong reputation in mind of both publishers and advertisers.
- Write compelling content and message for both Internal and external communications, presentation and crafting speeches.
- Manage Social Media channels such as Facebook Fanpage, Group, Zalo, Community, Youtube… to strengthen company system.
- Drive PR strategy and deliver media communication objectives for the organisation – reputation management, handle media requests and crisis management.
- Build and nurture a strong network with Influencers/opinion makers Manage, PR agencies – Share direction for media pitches, interaction for idea generation.
- Other related tasks (if required).
- Experience: More than 1 year marketing experience; Experience in managing budgets and agency resources a plus;
- Skill: Good command of English; Good sense of Social Media management and building community;
- Knowledge of following and applying trend for communication products; Strong organization and program management skills with excellent attention to detail; Team-working, Independent-working, Analytic & problem solving.
- Attitude: Proactive, Diligent, Responsible, Eager to learn, Integrity.
- Gross salary: Competency – based
- Bonus based on working performance (quarterly)
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills