Job title: Purchasing Executive
Location: Hanoi office, Vietnam
Manage product sources:
– Product: Research, update production technology, supplies of procurement products for each specialty.
– Price: Monitor and update prices of goods and services according to each procurement specialty; Setting up the price of goods in the warehouse as a basis for BP to build each unit of selling price.
– Supplier: Make a list of suppliers by segment of procurement; Regularly update information and check the status of suppliers in the market; Summarize and assess the capacity of the suppliers.
– Make a budget plan and purchasing plan for all kinds of goods that you are in charge.
– Make purchases at the request of the departments, ensure to meet the quality and deadline as required.
– Negotiate, make orders or sales contracts for both domestic and foreign markets, propose the best payment method for the actual situation of the company.
– Make regular reports, monitor & update regularly the implementation progress of each contract/project, ensure the fulfillment of supplier’s commitments with the company and vice versa.
– Manage, track and store purchase records.
Perform other assigned tasks.
– Knowledge: Graduated in economics or related subjects. Priority to candidates who have experience in Import and Export.
– Experience: Having 2-3 years of experience in the field of goods procurement, candidates with experience in the field of cosmetics and technology products will have advantage.
– Skill: Good command of English,
– Personality: Honest, flexible, have passion about this field of profession
– Gross salary: 500 – 700 USD (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation.
– Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
– Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
– Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
– Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
– Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
– Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
– International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
– Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email: email@example.com