Job title: React Native Developer
Department: TeddyBag Team Leader
Location: Hanoi office, Vietnam
- Post holder reports to: TeddyBag Team Leader
- Develop the Mobile Application products of the company with millions of users.
- Make reporting systems and tools for other teams to operate, serve other partners.
- Engage in technical operations, ensuring stable system operation 24/24.
- Research and apply new technologies to optimize the system and deploy new features.
- Skills: Good communications, Team-working, Independent-working, Analytic &
- Knowledge background: Bachelor degree in IT, Ability to work with both backend (Database, server,…) and frontend.
- Attitude: Proactive, Diligent, Responsible, Eager to learn, Integrity
- Experiences in PHP/HTML/JS, PHP framework (CI, Laravel, Phacol, Yii, Zend,…) and JS Framework (Angular, React…), Experiences in developing products for end-users, Being good at UX and familiar with Linux server, Being knowledgeable about NodeJS, MongoDB, React Native, etc. are preferred.
- Good command in English is preferred.
- Gross salary: 1000 – 1500 USD (competency – based)
- Commission & Bonus: based on working performance
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Stunning Fund for Training & Development and Sport Fund for all staff
- Personal PVI Healthcare Insurance
- Teambuilding: 2, 3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills