Team purpose: Ecomobi seeks a Sale Development Representative (SDRs) to join our sales team. Our SDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a SDRs, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Ecomobi could help a business grow, and successfully position the Ecomobi value proposition. This position offers a base salary and commission. Ecomobi employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
- Post holder reports to: Business Director
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Skills: Leadership, Market Research, Negotiation, Problem-solving, Multi-tasking, Good ability to
- catch market trend and sharing with team
- Knowledge: Sales, Marketing (Digital marketing, Affiliate marketing), HR
- Attitude: High responsibility, Aggressive
- Personality: Honest
- Experience: Having working experiences at manager level, at least 3-year experience in Sales &
- Digital Marketing industry at the same level, Having a large network in Sales and Digital marketing.
- Gross salary: Negotiable (Competency-based, up to 1250 USD)
- Commission: Monthly commission based on sales result, % profit of the business result
- Bonus: Quarterly bonus, Yearly bonus based on working performance
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 vnd/working day
- Fund for Training & Development: all staffs can apply any training courses needed
- Fund for Sport activities: all staffs can apply for the fund (up to 2.000.000 VND/person/year)
- Personal Healthcare Insurance: will be applied for managers after probation time, for senior, junior and
- fresher staffs who work at Ecomobi for more than 6 months (probation not included)
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: dinhhue.hr or thanquynhhuong