- Seeking clients from both local and overseas
- Researching on big partners in the industry, taking initiative in finding new business opportunities in the market.
- Receiving and screening the list of potential clients from the marketing campaign to become the object for business development
- Introducing company’s suitable products and services to prospective clients.
- Getting to know the client’s needs in order to recommend suitable services
- Setting up appointments & passing person in charge to Account Executives
- Continuously updating new products/services as well as plans for cost and payment schedule
- Attitude: Aggressive, hard-working, eager to learn, honest, humble
- Experience: Having experience working in a position of Business Development Staff, Sales Staff or similar positions for more than 1 year, experienced in applying sales techniques (such as calling for sales …); Experienced in advertising, or online service companies, e-commerce platforms are a great advantage.
- Knowledge: Understand the measurement indicators in business
- Skills: Fluent English, good communication and negotiation skills
- Gross salary: Negotiable (500-1000$)
- Monthly commissions based on sales and quarterly bonus based on working performance
- Lunch allowance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills