Brand & Communication Executive is responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing and communication activities for a brand to increase brand value, awareness and market share and work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales.
- Leverage user’s research (Ex: brand trackers reports, users data, and conduct users interviews …) if necessary to uncover consumer insights and deliver impactful brand campaigns.
- Take responsibilities of all campaigns and other activities of brand building for and go the extra mile to well-deliver results.
- Build up creative concepts with other team members and work closely with vendor/production houses to produce creative works.
- Conduct media planning and take ownership of media execution on certain channels. Monitor those channels closely to optimize for the best results.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility and brand campaigns are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Build relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets.
- Actively explore and experiment with new content/channels/formats/media tools to promote the brand. Update market knowledge about the Goods and Vehicles to anticipate consumer trends and keep the brand up to date.
- Leverage PR to promote specialization/leading position of VEH/Goods.
- Measure and report on campaign performance, KPIs and ROI.
- Bachelor degree in related fields such as PR/Marketing, Business adminstration, or equivalent education and experience.
- Good command of English.
- At least 2 years of experiences in Marketing planning/Brand Marketing or equivalent experiences. Experiences in managing campaigns and working with KOLs in Marketing agencies are preferred.
- Prior experiences in e-commerce/Retail/Beauty industry company are preferred.
- Deep understanding of Marketing mix strategy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Time management, be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Planning and execution skill.
- Data analytical skill.
- Team work.
- Flexible and enthusiastic for teamwork and fast – paced environment.
- Highly organized and well performed under pressure.
- An open mind to discuss solutions with the team and critical thinking to make decisions.
- Attractive salary, 100% Salary for Probation.
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, Laptop Allowance: 400.000 VND/month, Agile allowance: 300.000 VND/month, Free Parking
- Flexible time: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development
- Bonus based on working performance (quarterly/yearly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skill
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 816276691 (Ms. Trang)
- Add: 1st Floor, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dakao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city