In charge of accounting of a Singaporean entity:
- Book – keeping of all transactions.
- Processing cash and bank payments; issue invoices.
- Check the accuracy and completeness of supporting documents for the transactions before processing.
- Monitoring account receivables and payables.
- Preparing the financial statements and work with agencies on report review.
- Working with the outsourcing agency to prepare and submit tax reports.
- Checking and sending accounting documents of the representative office in Thailand and a Korean entity to the agencies for book keeping, financial reports and tax filing.
- Filing documents for internal and external audit.
- Other tasks assigned by Regional Chief Accountant.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting
Knowledge/ Experience: At least 2 years of experience in accounting and experience in Singapore accounting; familiar with IFRS.
Skills: Good communication skill (both written & verbal); Good command of English; Communication, Time management, Decision – making
Attitude: Professional; collaborating in teamwork; active; responsible, trustworthy, detail – oriented
- Gross monthly salary: 15.000.000 – 20.000.00 VND (competency-based), 100% Salary for Probation.
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, laptop allowance: 400.000 VND/ month, agile working allowance: 300.000 VND/month, free parking
- Flexible working time as registered: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day from Monday to Friday)
- Paid leave up to 18 days/ year, one day off on employee’s birthday
- Fund for Training & Development, free snack in the office
- Bonus based on working performance (quarterly/yearly) and Salary review twice a year
- Gift/ cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2/9,….)
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Team-building and company’s birthday from 2 times/year
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 816276691 (Ms. Trang)
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, Viet Tower, No 1 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi