A PHP Team Leader is a qualified and seasoned software engineer who guides, mentors and manages his team of PHP developers to complete key projects on time
- Develop the products of the company with millions of users a day.
- Make reporting systems and tools for other teams to operate, serve other partners.
- Engage in technical operations, ensuring stable system operation 24/24.
- Research and apply new technologies to optimize the system and deploy new problems when required from Sales Team.
- Report to Technical Manager
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in IT, Ability to work with both backend (Database, server,…) and frontend.
- 3 – 5 years experience in PHP/HTML/JS, PHP framework (CI, Laravel, Phacol, Yii, Zend,…) or CMS framework (Joomla, Drupal, Magento,…)
- Having experience in building a project by yourself (including personal project)
- Being good at UX and familiar with Linux server, Being knowledgeable about NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Message Queue, etc. are preferred.
- Team-working, Independent-working, Analytic & problem solving.
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Good command in English is preferred.
Attitude: Proactive, Diligent, Responsible, Eager to learn, Integrity
- Gross salary: 25.000.000 VND – 35.000.000 VND (competency – based), 100% Salary for Probation.
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development.
- Yearly bonus: 13th-month salary and performance-based bonus (as company’s policy)
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Add: No 1 Thai Ha, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi