We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our People team as a Talent Acquisition Intern. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion to identify and connect top talent to our opportunities. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on delivering high-touch experiences to potential candidates and all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Develop and execute targeted recruiting strategies, resources, and programs to advance the attraction of candidates;
- Recruit and direct the recruitment activities of the organization to ensure an adequate and timely supply of personnel for the departments. Train talent acquisition professionals with updates in the recruitment processes and market;
- Provide strong partnership and support in the development and execution of employment brands. Develop dynamic, appealing, and targeted content across channels, building top of funnel demand and effectively attracting applicants;
- Partner with Hiring Manager/ BOD to anticipate needs, forecast staffing shortages and formulate proactive short- and long-term strategies to meet the needs of the organization;
- Manage talent acquisition annual budget and plan resources to execute against goals;
- Advice on improvements to compensation strategies and plans to attract, motivate, and retain top talent;
- Develop metrics and analyzes data on all facets of the hiring process;
- Negotiate, manage and maintain third-party relationships to support business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent education and experience;
- Good communication in English to work with foreign candidate
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably in a global or headhunt environment;
- At least 1-2 years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process is highly preferred.
- Proven work experience specialized in digital marketing, sales field, IT field;
- Proven ability to create, communicate, and execute the recruiting strategy to proactively build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and teambuilding skills;
- Ability to Build strong internal customer relationships through collaboration, follow-up, and upholding commitments;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with high expectations.
- Responsibility; Can-do attitude; Result-oriented.
Attractive salary & bonus, 100% Salary for Probation.
Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day, Laptop Allowance: 400.000 VND/month, agile working allowance: 300.000 VND/month, Free Parking
Flexible time: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
Fund for Training & Development
Bonus based on working performance (quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
Personal Healthcare Insurance besides Social and Medical Insurance
Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and overseas
International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 978 611 404
- Hanoi Office: Cogo Coworking Space, No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi